ALLENTOWN & BETHLEHEM PA
The Lehigh Valley Jewelry & Exchange is family owned and operated and has been proudly serving the Lehigh Valley for 25 years. We have 2 convenient locations to serve all your jewelry needs. You can find our jewelry exchange stores in Allentown and Bethlehem. We are known in the valley for being the largest custom design jeweler and jewelry repair service providing the highest quality of workmanship including watch repair, band adjustments, watch battery replacement, and much more.
Diamond, Emerald, Sapphire, Opal, Morganite, & Moissanite Engagement Rings
Looking for the perfect engagement ring? Here at Lehigh Valley Jewelry & Exchange, we have a wide selection of yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, platinum, and silver rings. Our gemstone offerings include traditional diamond engagement rings, as well as many other precious stones. With so many beautiful choices, you're sure to find the perfect ring for your special someone!
So, what are some of the best gemstones for engagement rings?
- Diamond: Diamonds are the hardest known natural material and are easily the most popular choice for engagement rings. Diamonds are known for their exceptional brilliance and fire, making them a stunning and popular choice for engagement rings.
- Emerald: Emeralds are beautiful green gemstones that are said to represent love and fertility. Emerald engagement rings are perfect for those who want something a little different than the traditional diamond ring.
- Sapphire: Sapphires are gorgeous gemstones that have been a popular ring choice for centuries. Sapphires are known for their durability and strength, making them a great choice for an engagement ring. They come in a wide variety of colors, but the most popular are the traditional blue sapphires.
- Moissanite: Moissanite is a beautiful and unique gemstone that is quickly gaining popularity in the engagement ring world. Moissanite stones are even more brilliant in appearance than diamonds, making it a stunning choice for an engagement ring. It is also a very durable gemstone that won't need to be cleaned quite as frequently as traditional diamonds. Furthermore, they typically are a much more affordable diamond alternative!
- Opal: Opals are stunning and unique gemstones that represent hope and purity. Opal engagement rings are perfect for those seeking something that is truly one-of-a-kind. Nothing quite captures the same sense of color and stunning beauty like an opal ring.
- Morganite: Morganite is a beautiful pink gemstone that represents love and compassion. Brides love the warm, yet soft pink appeal they offer. If your bride loves pink, Morganite might be the gem for her. Like many of the other gemstones on this list, Morganite is also a very affordable alternative to diamond rings.
These are just a few of the many beautiful gemstones that are available for engagement rings. No matter what your budget, style, or preference, there is sure to be a gemstone that is perfect for you and your fiance! Visit us today at Lehigh Valley Jewelry & Exchange to find the perfect ring for your special someone.
Contact Lehigh Valley Jewelry & Exchange
3926 Nazareth Pike
Bethlehem, PA 18020
1640 North Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18104